Thursday, August 23, 2007

Dog-Friendly Stores in Cambridge

I just figured that I'd start making a list of dog-friendly stores in Cambridge.

If a store sells food, then I believe by law pets aren't allowed. Otherwise, I won't enter a store with Ruki unless they welcome her in, or I see dog biscuits or water bowls inside. Also, if they sell dog items, they're *probably* dog-friendly.

I've excluded from this list the obvious pet stores.

Confirmed
  • Tags, Porter Square. Doggie biscuits at the customer service counter.

  • Porter Square Books, Porter Square. Caveat: Pets shouldn't go into the coffee bar area.

  • Greenward, Mass Ave.

  • Mint Julep, Harvard Square.

  • American Apparel, Harvard Square.

  • Black Ink, Harvard Square.

  • Evergreen Cleaners, Mass Ave.

  • Harvard Wine Shop, Mass Ave. But it may depend upon who's in the shop.

  • Joie de Vivre, Mass Ave.


Seems Not
  • Nomad, Mass Ave.

No comments: